Change is a constant in many of our lives. All around us, technologies, processes, people, ideas, and methods often change, affecting the way we perform daily tasks and live our lives. Having a smooth transition when change occurs is important in any situation and students will gain some valuable skills through this course.
The Change Management course will provide leaders with the tools to implement changes more effectively and to have those changes better accepted. This course will also give you an understanding of how change is implemented and some tools for managing reactions to change.
- List the steps necessary for preparing a change strategy and building support for the change
- Describe the WIFM – the individual motivators for change
- Use needed components to develop a change management and communications plans, and to list implementation strategies
- Employ strategies for gathering data, addressing concerns and issues, evaluating options, and adapting a change direction
- Utilise methods for leading change project status meetings, celebrating a successful change implementation, and sharing the results and benefits
- Describe the four states of Appreciative Inquiry, its purposes, and sample uses in case studies
- Use strategies for aligning people with a change, appealing to emotions and facts
- Describe the importance of resiliency and flexibility in the context of change.
What is Covered:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Preparing for Change
- Module Three: Identifying the WIFM
- Module Four: Understanding Change
- Module Five: Leading and Managing the Change
- Module Six: Gaining Support
- Module Seven: Making it All Worthwhile
- Module Eight: Using Appreciative Inquiry
- Module Nine: Bringing People to Your Side
- Module Ten: Building Resiliency
- Module Eleven: Building Flexibility
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up