A distracted employee is a less effective employee. Employees who do not pay attention to their work can waste valuable time and make careless mistakes. Students will be more efficient at their job, make fewer mistakes, and overall be more productive.
Attention Management is a useful skill that allows managers to connect with their employees on an emotional level and motivate them to focus on their work and how to reach their personal and company goals. You will gain valuable insight and strategies into what it takes to be more attentive and vigilant.
- Define and understand attention management.
- Identify different types of attention.
- Create strategies for goals and SMART goals.
- Be familiar with methods that focus attention.
- Put an end to procrastination.
- Learn how to prioritise time.
- Increased productivity
- Increased job satisfaction
What is Covered:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Introduction to Attention Management
- Module Three: Types of Attention
- Module Four: Strategies for Goal Setting
- Module Five: Meditation
- Module Six: Training Your Attention
- Module Seven: Attention Zones Model
- Module Eight: SMART Goals
- Module Nine: Keeping Yourself Focused
- Module Ten: Procrastination
- Module Eleven: Prioritising Your Time
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up