Welcome to the complete Life Orientation guide for new business entrepreneurs.
In this course you will learn to identify, discuss types of business, procedures to start a business and their legal implications. This course will also help you to manage your time and finances in a responsible and effective way in every day life situations. Furthermore, I will teach you to understand the need for a personal value system and identify ethical and unethical practices in the workplace.
|In this course you will learn about:||· Identify, discuss and compare types of business.
· Set realistic goals for tasks and activities.
· Prioritise tasks and activities in order to plan time.
· Draw up a plan/schedule to organise tasks and activities.
· Carry out tasks and activities as planned.
· Understand personal finance.
· Plan and prepare a personal budget.
· Operate a personal bank account.