Primary Labour Legislation in a Wholesale and Retail environment
If you are leading a team in a sales environment, you need these foundational skills! This course explores the role of the team leader in ensuring that the team meets organisational or required standards. We will learn to access information in order to respond to client enquiries in a financial services environment, look at the labour law and talk about the Consumer Act in South Africa.
|In this course you will learn about:||• The Labour Relations Act, 66, of 1995 as amended.
• The Basic Conditions of Employment Act, 75, of 1997 (as amended).
• Employment Equity Act, 55, of 1998.
• Skills Development Act, 97 of 1998.
• The Skills Development Levies Act.
• The Protected Disclosures Act.